|Song: Sweet Dreams are Made of Seven Nation Army|
|Artist: Eurythmics VS The White Stripes|
|Played: 699,733 times.|
Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) (1983) Vs. Seven Nation Army (2003)
YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THIS IS LITERALLY THE SOUND OF COOL
Press play and you will find yourself wearing a long black coat on a windy city street holding a firearm that won’t be invented for another 50 years, your voice will be a full octave deeprer AND YOUR HAIR WILL LOOK PERFECT.
"I would NEVER have guessed you had anxiety and depression issues ! You’re always so confident and everything !”
"Homophobia: The fear that another man will treat you like you treat women." ~ (unattributed)
this is seriously one of the most powerful scenes on glee ever
I think one of the most powerful scenes on the television ever
GIRLS ACTUALLY DO THIS
WHEN WE GET REALLY HAPPY LIKE THAT
AND CANT STAY STILL
AND GET A LIL BIT EMBARRASSED ABT IT
BOYS DO IT TOO
I CAN CONFIRM
Omg you are the first person to actually inbox me one of these :D
7. Oversized high water jeans and a black and white t-shirt
13. Yes actually. I’ve had a lot of theater experience so I consider hiding my feelings like acting. At school sometimes I seem the happiest person when my mind is really on something stressful or depressing.
19. I actually like my eye color. My eyes change on their own from green to blue depending on my mood. Mostly they’re in-between.
32. I absolutely LOVE horror movies. I watch them all the time by myself. There is constantly a horror movie in my Netflix queue. The last one I watched was yesterday, it was called Absentia, and it’s amazing. Check it out.
40. I had a good day for half of the day yesterday! I got to sleep in because of an early sinus infection. The last half was terrible because I ate bad food and got naaasty food poisoning. I actually came home today because of it.
My hair is getting waaaay too crazy #help #distressed #deargoditseverywhere